This is the dark side of Halloween. As I mentioned above (Kandy Korn) Halloween, like every other aspect of the American Dream, used to be a safer, gentler . Well meaning housewives made rice-krispies squares and homemade cookies to give away as treats. Not any more. To do so now would be asking to be taken away from your house in cuffs, or shot. The RAZOR BLADE IN THE APPLE urban legend damn near ended Trick or Treating for good.
Click here to buy this shirt: orchidtee – new reloaded orange halloween shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD