It’s a dress, but instead of an attached skirt flaring out at the bottom, we have . I can see the functional appeal, especially if you’re riding the Tokyo subway, but this seems like such a terrible design. Lift your arms over your head, and you’ve given yourself a wedgie. Who thought that was a good idea? I’ve nothing against shorts, but wear shorts and a shirt. It’ll give you more mix-and-match options, won’t rip apart when you reach for something, or give you an uncomfortable tugging.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Kimi Raikkonen 20 incredible years of racing shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD